Commercial Property Insurance

(Shops, Offices, Fast Food Outlets & Restuarants)

As a commercial landlord, whether you own just one property or a large portfolio, your insurance needs can be quite complex. At Quote Us Insurance Services we work with you to find the perfect Commercial Property Insurance to suit your needs. From shops, offices and flats to warehouses and industrial units, we can arrange the cover commercial landlords need. Whether you let your commercial property out, run the business yourself or the property is currently unoccupied, if your commercial property needs insurance, we have a wealth of sources from where we can find property insurance for you.


  • Newsagents
  • General Stores
  • D.I.Y Stores
  • Post Offices
  • Grocers
  • Hairdressers
  • Barbers
  • Tattooist


  • Travel Agents
  • Solicitors
  • Estate Agents
  • Architects

Fast Food Outlets

  • Takeaways’s
  • Fish & Chip Shops
  • Pizza Parlour
  • Sandwich Shops

Whether you rent out a small lock up unit, warehouse or own a commercial office suite, we can source cover that’s tailored to your specific requirements. Our proficient advisors are available to inform you over the phone and to offer professional guidance should you require it.

If you are interested in getting commercial property insurance with Quote Us Insurance Services, you can by to visiting our website. Or maybe just give us a call on 01274 491010 or feel free to fill in the contact form on our website. Include all your relevant information and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.