Landlord Insurance

Quote Us Insurance Services will endeavour to not only compare the market to find the precise cover for your Landlords Let Property, but to also offer an affordable price.

Many Landlords have invested heavily in the property market and are therefore are very concerned their investment will be protected should any eventuality occur.

Landlords Insurance is a custom-made policy and has its benefits rather than your domestic home insurance policy. Here at Quote Us Insurance Services we can offer exceptional packages to meet our client’s needs and we can cater for all types of let, such as Working Professional, Students, Asylum Seekers, DSS referrals & Houses With Multiple occupancy(HMO).

Rest assured our qualified & experienced staff will guide you through the process to make sure you get the right cover for your tenant at a competitive price.

Some of the Benefits

  • Cover for houses, bungalows and flats
  • Commercial and residential combined
  • Loss of rent cover is up to 30% of the buildings sum insured
  • Property owner’s liability of up to £5,000,000
  • Up to 30 day unoccupancy allowed
  • Contents cover up to £40,000
  • Insurance cover is ‘new for old’
  • Policy excess for professional lets from: £100 for buildings and £50 for contents.
  • Policy excess for non-professional lets from: £250 for buildings and £50 for contents.

We also provide a specifically designed policy for the commercial Landlord, whether as an individual requirement or as a mixed portfolio of commercial and residential combined.

Tenant Contents Insurance

This policy is available for all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation for properties of all sizes throughout the UK. Covers loss or damage as a result of most perils including:

  • Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake
  • Storm or flood
  • Theft or attempted theft consequent upon violent and forcible entry
  • Escape of water
  • Malicious damage consequent upon violent and forcible entry
  • Riots or civil commotion
  • Collision, falling trees or branches

Additional benefits include:

  • Accidental damage to home entertainment equipment
  • Accidental damage to mirrors and glass
  • Accidental loss of oil and metered water
  • Temporary removal of contents
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Tenants liability to the public up to £2,000,000.

Accidental damage to landlords contents

The policy includes accidental damage cover against Landlords contents for which the tenant has been legally made responsible.

Personal Possessions

We offer additional cover for personal possessions provided that they belong to you or your family and that they are mainly used for private purposes. These include personal effects, valuables and money.